Tandberg DPS Disk Based Backup
DPS1100 and DPS1200 VTL are the next generation of virtual tape in a simple, cost-effective data protection solution. DPS (Disk Protection System) offers an ideal backup, recovery, and archiving solution for small to medium business environments.
- Almost immediate access to data.
- Dramatically reduces backup and recovery times.
- DPS1100 1U Useable Capacity of 2.13TB (RAID 5), (3TB raw).
- DPS1200 2U Useable Capacity of 5.25TB (RAID 5), (6TB raw).
- Capacities scalable up to 39TB (48TB raw).
- Easily expandable with 2U 4.5TB (3.75 useable) modules.
- Supports up to 100 host connections.
- Dynamic Data Reduction offers up to 10:1 compression ratio
- 3 years warranty, 1 year onsite service (5x9xNBD).
- Additional service options are available.
- Use with a tape drive for archives and disaster recovery.
- Use StorageLoader LTO with DPS11000.
- Use Storage library T24 and T40+ with DPS1200.
- Easy to install and configure, via existing Ethernet network.
- iSCSi interface (2 x Gb Ethernet).
- Download DPS VTL [pdf here]
- Please visit our Tandberg Data site @ [tandbergdata.co.uk]
Please [email] or telephone, 01204 396301, for more information.